Tradistae is an organization created by and for the God-fearing working-class. We are committed to proclaiming and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the works of mercy, intentional community, liturgical tradition, and the struggle for social justice.
We believe in the politics of virtue and the common good, and in pursuing the True, the Good, and the Beautiful in our governments, economies, and cultures. Above all, we believe in Catholic Social Teaching, as taught by the Social Encyclicals. To learn more, you can read our easy essays or listen to the Tradistae Podcast.
We welcome all people of good will to join us in creating a better world through penance, prayer, and the spiritual and corporal works of mercy.
To keep up to date with Tradistae, join our mailing list or follow us on Twitter and Facebook. If you can contribute writing, editing, art, or translations to Tradistae or would otherwise like to collaborate with us, please contact us.
To support the work of Tradistae, become a patron on patreon.
The following list contains links to all the Easy Essays on Tradistae. Each one is under 500 words to provide straightforward answers to simple questions. This list will be updated whenever new Easy Essays are published.
- What is the Purpose of Law?
- Positive Freedom versus Negative Freedom
- What is The Good?
- What is Liberalism?
- The Common Good Is Good for All of Us
- The Definition of Capitalism
- The Papal Condemnation of Capitalism
- The Myth of Modern Progress
- The Myth of Liberal Neutrality
- From Margaret Sanger to Bill and Melinda Gates, Abortion is Racist Eugenics (Pamphlet)
- For Capitalists, Pregnancy is a Disease, Abortion is the Cure (Pamphlet)
- Sex Sells: Abortion, Capitalism, and the Sexual Revolution (Pamphlet)
- The Billionaires are Pro-Choice. You Shouldn’t Be. (Pamphlet)
Society Before Capitalism
- Gaudium et Spes: Human Progress Must Honor and Glorify God
- Gaudium et Spes: Science Must Be Purified By Faith
- Gaudium et Spes: By the Grace of God, We Can Build a Better World
- Pope Leo XIII’s Condemnation of Americanism
- What is Intentional Community?
- “A New Set of Social Forms”: Alasdair MacIntyre on the “Benedict Option”
If you would like to contribute writing, art, or translations to our Easy Essays, please contact us. Keep up to date with Tradistae on Twitter, Facebook, or our Mailing List. Please consider supporting Tradistae on Patreon; every dollar we receive allows our contributors to spend more time promoting the politics of virtue and the common good.
Theology without praxis is the theology of demons
—Attributed to St. Maximos the Confessor